This 2-day programme specially tailored for participants who wish to enhance their understanding of the important key elements, procedures and legislative requirements on Accident Investigation, Reporting and Prevention programme. Accident investigation, reporting, and prevention is one of the mandatory requirement under NADOOPOD Regulations 2004. It refers to specific practices and procedures to perform an investigation for each accident that happened in the workplace, establish the route cause analysis, corrective actions for reoccurrence prevention and reporting to the management and authority for data compilation and further clarification.
Effective Accident Investigation and Corrective Action at Workplace
- STPM Diploma
- Degree or Equivalent Others.
This course is to increase the understanding of delegates to properly control risks at workplace related to accident. The outcome of an accident cannot be accurately predicted, the only way to effectively reduce accidents is by controlling the underlying causes of all the different accident types.
- Accidents & Accident Causation
- Accident Reporting Process
- The Process
- Accident Investigation technique
- The Cause of Accidents
- Facts to be Collated
- Reaching Conclusion
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to :
- Describe and implement Accident Investigation Procedures
- State the reasons for accident investigations
- Identify all the potential sources of information
- Describe and demonstrate an ability to reach sound conclusions
- Explain and demonstrate an ability to reach practical, effective recommendations and communicate these effectively
Managers, leaders, trainers, health and safety officers and anyone involved in health and safety training and/or procedures. These Accident Investigation Training Course Materials will give participants the necessary information and skills to enable them to carry out a thorough and effective accident investigation.
This course provides the delegates with an overview of incident investigation. The purpose of this course is to outline a procedure of incident investigation that is objective and satisfies most regulatory requirements. The aim is to learn the lessons, determine the root cause of the incident and develop effective measures to avoid such incidents in future.
- Dynamic & highly engaging presentation
- Interactive and fun
- Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation Practical session
- Hands-on experience
- Participant centered
2 Day Programme