Executive Master’s in Business Administration (EMBA)
April 7, 2020
University of Cyberjaya
To equip future entrepreneurs withenhanced strategic knowledge and skill sets to meet dynamic business challenges and to take advantageof Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- To create more business leaders and emerging entrepreneurs with high entrepreneurial values and credibility.
- To build and enhance existing entrepreneur’s skills and knowledge for effective business growth.
- To develop and train working executives to master the entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ethics and Governance
- Leadership for the Digital Economy
- Marketing and Sales
- Accounting and Finance
- Entrepreneurial People Management
- Entrepreneurial Business Management
- Critical thinking Imformation Management
- Project Paper
- Individualized learning with more convenience and ﬂexibility.
- More interaction and greater ability to reinforce learning through online activities such as workshops, wiki, forums, online quizzes and more.
- Blended with powerful industrial learning activities such as the industrial visit, business leader talks and employment projects.
- Learner’s credibility increased through professional memberships, joint journal publications and recognized final project & awards.
- Business Owners
- Entrepreneurs Corporate Managers & Executives
- EMC (Electronically Mediated Communication)
- Case Study
- Face to Face Sessions
12 Days Programme
Sorry, Event Expired