October 5, 2021
In today’s dynamic business landscape where we need to achieve more
with less, every organization is looking for ways to increase employees’
productivity and contribution to stay competitive. Consistent performance
from every employee is key to successfully outperform the competition.
Equally important is aligning employee’s performance with the business
strategies of the organization.
Performance management is an effective tool that drives organizational
success by ensuring that the efforts of employees are aligned with the
organization’s critical success factors and strategic priorities.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
At the end of the program, participants will be able to
• Gain a more holistic understanding of the Performance
Appreciate the benefits of Performance Management to
employees, leaders and the organization
• Recognize the importance of KRAs/KPI alignment with
the organization’s Vision, Mission and Critical Success
• Understand the Balanced Scorecard approach in driving
• Apply useful guidelines and use them as criteria to
identify and align individual KRAs and KPIs
• Understand the purpose & importance of performance
coaching in the performance cycle
• Acquire best-in-class techniques, approaches, skills, and
tools in coaching others to achieve the desired business
• Provide specific and accurate feedback to reinforce
employees’ positive performance as well as to identify
and agree on areas for improvement & development.
• Learn ways to handle difficult and challenging situations
that may happen during performance discussions