Talent Selection and Identification Interviewing Skills Asking Job-Specific questions Using Follow-Up Questions to probe deeper Gathering and Assessing Behavioral Evidences Data Calibration and Integration Making Hiring Decisions
Target group (by designation)
Line Leaders and anyone else responsible for Talent Selection,
Interviewing and Recruitment
Certification of attendance
Upon the successful completion of this workshop, participants should be able to: · Appreciate the importance of accurate hiring and recognize the painful consequences of wrong hiring.
- Understand the requirements for job success (competencies) and use them as selection criteria.
- Acquire interview techniques, tools and approaches to gather accurate and relevant competency-based data.
- Develop effective interpersonal skills to build rapport and leave a positive impression on interviewees.
- Apply process and interaction skills to effectively manage challenging interview situations · Learn to categorize, analyze and evaluate interview data for accurate hiring decisions
- Integrate interview data with other interviewers, reach consensus and make a final hiring decision.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Ask Job-Specific questions to select the right talent for the right job
- Gather behavioral evidences for the candidates for more accurate decision making.
- Use follow-up questions to obtain complete and quality information about the candidate.
- Use competency-based interview guides to conduct interviews
- Evaluate and assess interview data in a more structured and consistent manner
- Data calibrate and integrate with other interviewers.
- Make accurate hiring decisions based on behavioral evidences