Our goal is to assist organizations in unleashing human potential through our formidable consulting and outsourcing services. Our practice has been reinforced with proprietary tools in HR & Technology which have been developed over the years through research and field work.
HUMAN CAPITAL AND BUSINESS ALIGNMENT
Human Capital lies at the heart of the business as a strategic delivery. The primary goal of our consulting and outsourcing practice is to ensure Human capital and business alignment. Superior business results, are always the result of alignment. Our consulting focus is based on four stages.
• Diagnosis of the issues
• Design of the intervention and development
• Evaluation of the results
Consulting is both an art and science. While domain expertise processes and tools are very important, the ability to understand customer needs and work with people is equally important. Our consultants are experienced both in their domain expertise and consulting ability. They are accredited professionals with no less than ten years of experience. Our consultants are highly matured, seasoned, professional and have a proven track record in delivering deliverables on time and within budget.
Our core capabilities include the diagnosis, design and development, implementation and evaluation of human resource systems covering the whole spectrum of strategic Human Capital Management.
THE PAGE FRAMEWORK & TalentOZ
We believe in processes and tools. Our distinctive approach is based on our PAGE framework. TalentOZ, a strategic software tool reinforces our consulting and outsourcing practice.
A BROAD CUSTOMER BASE
When you choose a SMR consultant, you can be sure of the consultant experience with domain and industry expertise. Over the years, we have helped with customers in a variety of countries, industries and cultures implement HR projects with success. As at end 2020, we have worked with 1950 customers in 30+ countries.
The purpose of a Human Capital Audit is to assess the current HR practices in the organization in comparison to prevailing best practices. The audit will consider the organizational strategy and the people alignment. The audit results will present a blueprint for the future. A human capital audit reviews an organization’s HR policies, procedures, and practices. The goal is to make the HR function comprehensive, strategic and a value adding function. The audit will propose areas for improvement and practical solutions for implementation.
A HR Audit report that includes:
• Strengths & Weaknesses in the HR practices
• Current practices Vs Best practices
• Evaluate the level of compliance with mandatory practices
• Blueprint for future improvements and practical solutions for improvement
• Recommendations for new HR Processes, System and Policy improvements
• Standardise HRMS (Human Resources Management System) to follow metrics to evaluate a value
adding HR Function.
Agree on terms of reference
• Investigate/Diagnose current practices through document study, interview senior staff and observation
• Benchmark with best practices database
• Presentation to management on the recommendations of an action Plan
Human Capital Audit Cycle
The purpose of outsourcing the Learning and Development (L & D) function is to meet the goal of improved
training efficiencies. L & D costs are managed yet the core learning services are improved with expert external resources. Internal resources are freed up to focus on the core tasks of an organization. If you are a growing company that is aspiring to hire, retain, develop people while keeping your costs down, avoiding administrative hassles and ensuring regulatory compliance, outsourcing the learning and development function is a wise choice.
• Training Needs Analysis to draw an Annual Training Plan
• Training Management software to publish training programme, registration and track training
• Value added services such as e-learning, tele-seminars and e newsletters.
• Access to wide pool of expertise and quick mobilization of resources on as and when needed basis
• Dedicated staff to manage client training activities (onsite and offsite)
Onsite coordinator to carry out the following activities
Pre Training activities
• Conduct TNA and prepare Annual Training Plan
• Sourcing of Trainers and Coordinating training logistic
• Liaising with organizations for training grants
• Promoting programmes and administering nominations
• Coordination of training logistics and audio visual requirements
• Monitoring participant attendance
• Prepare evaluation summary report
• Update participant attendance record
• Prepare monthly management report