INDCERT is a training funding program by Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF), Malaysia. With this funding program, HRDF intends to equip the Malaysian workforce with Industry Certified knowledge. Employees in HRDF registered and contributing companies can now claim 50% and SME’s may claim 100% for both Accredited Competency Professional, ACP – ILM, UK & Competency-Based Training Needs Analysis (CBTNA) certified by ILM, UK.
Campaign Objectives by HRDF
1) To provide an opportunity for Malaysian employees to increase their skills by participating in high value-added professional certification that would enhance their career development;
2) To provide a platform for HRDF registered employers to accelerate the up-skilling of Malaysian employees to support Human Capital Development at specific areas determined by the Government in order to achieve the National Agenda; and
3) To provide employers with high skilled Malaysian workforce which will allow them to explore business opportunities in a higher value chain industry through up-skilling courses focusing on Knowledge Intensive that encompasses knowledge-based, high-technology, and high value-added products or activities to maintain competitive in the global market.
Training Recommendation by HRDF
1) Course Type – Certification program based on the needs identified by industries.
2) Training Type – In-House (Min 5pax & Max 25pax) / Public – Local (Max 5pax)
3) Financial Assistance – Course fee – 50% course fee will be borne by HRDF, subject to a maximum of RM5,000 per trainee. The remaining 50% of the course fee will be deducted from the Employers’ HRD Levy. The allowance will also be borne by employers using the HRD Levy.
*Terms and conditions apply