1. About the Programme
This programme is specifically designed for school leavers or working adults who wish to work and at the same time to pursue their studies. This programme comprises of TWO(2) concurrent components:
Student gain practical working experiences on hospitality management at selected hospitality industry where they are placed.
Student learn and reflect theoretical and conceptual knowledge and skills.
2. Programme Modules
|No.||Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3|
|1||Introduction to Hospitality Industry||Food & Beverage Service||Hospitality Accounting|
|2||Principles of Front Office||Supervision in Hospitality Industry||Hospitality Operation Management|
|3||House Keeping||Hospitality Marketing||Introduction to E-Commerce|
|4||Food Studies and Nutrition||Practical – Kitchen & Service||People Management|
|5||Safety & Hygiene|
3. Entry Requirement
- SPM school leavers or equivalent
- Those with working experiences and seek
for a professional qualification.
- Those who wish to earn and study at the
4. Study/Work Mode
- 5-6 days in a week at the selected company
- 1 Face to face or join virtual class per subject
- Study online via Learning Management System (LMS)
4. Fee & Allowance
- The tuition fee for the programme is RM0.00
- Registration fee RM200.00 (one time)
- Students are provided an allowance on a monthly basis
The next intake starts in April 2020. Don’t wait register now via the form below!
If you need more information or you’re a foreign student, feel free to contact R. Kumaran at +60327709199
**This is a non-MQA programme