This qualification is perfect for you if you enjoy helping employees become the best they can be. You will expand your knowledge of L&D with a combination of core units and specialist areas and get an individual plan for your self-development.
- Build on your existing knowledge and specialize in Learning and Development.
- Increase your knowledge in Learning and Development design, self-directed and social learning, and personalized and performance-focused learning.
- Take the next step up into a more senior people professional role.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO
- Analyse, interpret, and evaluate relevant
- Understand and be aware of the nature and scope of the area of study or work. Understands different perspectives, approaches or schools of thought and the reasoning behind them.
- Determine, adapt, and use appropriate methods, cognitive and practical skills to address broadly defined, complex problems.
- Identify and use relevant research or development to inform actions.
- Evaluate actions, methods, and result.
- L&D Business Partner or Manager
- L&D Consultant
- Organization Design Specialist
- Organisational Development Business Partner
- Employee Experience Manager
- L&D Designer
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You will focus on real-life scenarios, acquiring the core behaviours derived from the CIPD’s new Profession Map, which is based on the cumulative insights of thousands of experts.
- Organisational performance and culture in practice
- Evidence-based practice
- Professional behaviours and valuing people
- Supporting self-directed and social learning
- Learning and Development design to create value
- Facilitate personalised and performance-focused learning.
- People management in international conte
For every module you study, you will complete a written assignment. You will hand these in online where they will be marked by our assessors and moderated by CIPD.
Degree or equivalent or 5 years of working experience.