What Will You Study?
You’ll focus on real-li fe scenarios, acquiring the core behaviors derived from the CIPD’s new Profession Map, which is based on the cumulative insights of thousands of experts.
Gain Relevant Expertise To Work In Roles Including:
- L&D Business Partner or Manager
- L&D Consultant
- Organization Design Specialist
- Organizational Development Business Partner
- Employee Experience Manager
- L&D Designer
At A Glance:
This qualification consists of three core units, three specialist units, and a choice of one optional unit.
- Organizational performance and culture in practice
- Evidence-based practice
- Professional behaviors and valuing people
- Supporting self-directed and social learning
- Learning and Development design to create value
- Facilitate personalised and performance-focused learning
- People management in an international context
Face to Face & Online Learning
Team of facilitators with vast industry experience
- Certificate of attendance by SMR HR Group
- Programme completion certificate by CIPD, UK
CIPD membership gives you a badge of professionalism that’s internationally recognized. It showcases your knowledge and impact within the people profession. Once you’re registered for qualification, you’ll join the CIPD as a Student Member; the first step in your CIPD membership journey. We’ll support and encourage you throughout your studies and help you grow in confidence and deliver more impact. You’ll gain access to extensive resources like our expert research, journals, factsheets, helplines, and online communities, helping you to build your network. When you complete your qualification, you’ll be awarded CIPD Associate Membership, and the designation “Assoc CIPD” after your name. This establishes your credibility as a professional, raises your profile, and opens doors to new job opportunities.
Register here if you want to claim this programme through HRDCorp.
**** Click here to download programme flyer ****