Here is your opportunity to become a training professional. The workshop created by Dr. Palan, the author of The Magic of Making Training FUN!!® is designed to produce world class trainers. This is a workshop for all training professionals interested in delivering high impact training sessions. At this Advanced Training Professional workshop from SMR HR Group, one of the worldʼs largest HRD training firms, you will learn strategies and techniques to make your training sizzle. You will learn how to make training FUN, enthusiastic, learner centered, experiential and ensure transfer of learning. The SMR ATP associates are recognised locally and internationally for their high impact training methods. The ATP participant is licensed to run both SMRʼs High Impact Train-The-Trainer and The Magic of Making Training FUN!!® workshops.
1. Completion Certificate from Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), UK
2. Certificate of Attendance from SMR HR Group
• Use high impact training and facilitating tools with adult learning principles to deliver content.
• Identify learning styles of learners.
• Use FUN tools to engage learners and accelerate learning.
• Use the 5 I’s to introduce content, involve participants, interact with learners, instruct activity, and intensify learner retention.
• Use experiential learning strategies to maximise learning.
This is a workshop for all professionals interested in delivering high impact training sessions.
This Advanced Training Professional workshop will be conducted in a fun and interactive way. Participants will have numerous opportunities for skills practice. Continuous feedback will be provided by the facilitator and peers. Palan’s Fun x Content = Results® model will be followed.
• Palan’s Fun x Content = Results®
• Malcolm Knowles’ Andragogy
• Kolb Learning Styles
Module 1 – The 5 I’s
• Introducing content with warm-ups to switch on your learners
• Involving every participant with appropriate activities
• Interacting with your audience throughout the session
• Instructing with FUN tools and games
• Intensifying retention with wrap ups
Module 2 – Making Training FUN
• Using the FUN x Content = Results® model
• Identifying appropriate scenarios and adapting FUN tools for your use
• Listing/planning how to use FUN tools in your training
Module 3 – Making Enthusiastic Training Presentations
• Using FUN facilitating techniques to create a high energy learning environment
• Identifying techniques to energise your sessions
• Listing/planning how to deliver high impact sessions
Module 4 – Making Training Learner Centred
• Identifying learning styles of your learners
• Completing the Kolb Learner Style Inventory
• Using variety and creativity in your sessions
• Identifying tools and techniques to match your content requirements/ audience types
• Listing/planning how to use variety and creativity in your sessions
Module 5 – Making Learning Experiential
• Using a variety of experiential learning tools
• Identifying appropriate learning scenarios
• Listing/planning how to integrate experiential learning into your training
Module 6 – Ensuring Transfer of Learning
• Using processes to ensure transfer of learning to workplace performance
• Identifying tools to track transfer of learning in a FUN way
• Listing/planning how to ensure transfer of learning in your programmes
• Assessment and feedback
9.00 am – 5.00 pm
click facilitator to view details
Ms. Karen Ong
Register here if you want to claim this programme through HRDCorp.
**** Click here to download programme flyer ****