The Leadership Development Program (FLDP) is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills they need to successfully advance to the next level of leadership role. The program focuses on three dimensions: managing self, managing others and managing the business. The skills and lessons from each dimension combined shall leave participants with a holistic, actionable understanding of how to be effective leaders.
Through case studies, lectures, interactive exercises, video session discussion, work-based assignments and follow up coaching support, participants will examine the challenges and opportunities for advancement and apply the leadership tools and techniques as soon as they return to work.
Certificate of Attendance from SMR HR Group
• Understand the business environment in which the people operate, including the key issues that affect it
• Identify factors hinder and contribute to personal effectiveness
• Explore inclusive leadership, team dynamics and communication
• Engage in coaching and mentoring conversations confidently with for performance excellence
• Create positive energy, ignite passion, and foster a work environment that thrives on personal motivation, adaptability and collaboration
The Leadership Development Program is tailored for mid-level staff who is seeking to be successful in their leadership role.
Experiential Learning Activities, Reflective Peer to Peer Dialogue, Exercises, Inquiry Based Learning, Diagnostic Questionnaires and Action Planning.
• Leadership Competency Assessment
Topic 1: Leading Self
• Business, Values, Change in Organizational Context
• Personal Effectiveness & Productivity
Topic 2: Leading Others
• Leading and Managing Teams
• Effective Communication
• Managing Conflict
• Feedback and Coaching
Topic 3: Leading the Business
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Transformational Leadership
• Motivation (Extrinsic & Intrinsic)
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
9.00 am – 5.00 pm
click facilitator to view details
Prof A. Subra
Ms. Karen Ong
Mr. Letchumanan Subramaniam
Register here if you want to claim this programme through HRDCorp.
**** Click here to download programme flyer ****