Senior/Junior Moodle Developer, PHP (2 positions)
Seeking an experienced Moodle Developer to support the evolution of education technology that underpins development, delivery and on-going enhancement of a Moodle applications. You will work and help build a development and system administration team. You will manage off the shelf systems as well as build fit for purpose solutions as required with an “automation first” and continuous improvement mindset.
- Tertiary qualification in a related subject and recognised industry certifications
- Experience in a professional services or corporate environment in a development function.
- Demonstrated experience working with stakeholders, and cross functional teams and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- A genuine passion for technology and a commitment to continual learning.
- Initiative, flexibility and team work.
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Able to work in Cyberjaya, Selangor (Malaysia).
- Designing and building enterprise-level learning management systems based on Moodle/PHP
- Perform design, configure, customize and implement responsive and effective LMS systems
- Implement multi-tenancy scalable Moodle architecture
- Integrate & Develop plugins when required, write scripts to automate Moodle routines and processes
- Must be able to follow Moodle standards and company required standards
- Planning and implementing API integrations with third parties when required
- Support Moodle/PHP implementations and resolve any technical issues
- Experienced with PHP
- Experienced working with Learning Management System (LMS) Moodle
- Advanced with jQuery, jQuery UI and comfortable with writing custom plug-ins for these libraries
- Experienced with VPS servers and controls panels (cPanel/Plesk)
- Able to build and edit mobile applications is an added advantage
Ability to start immediately is preferred. Remuneration package can be discussed as per experience. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you.